Final Productions

Music Video.
 
 


 
_______________________________________________________________________________
 
Magazine Advert.
 
 
 
This is a magazine advert I will use to promote my single as part of the marketing strategy. I have decided to use the same image as the front of my digipak so the audience can see a direct link in the promotion packs. This way the audience will be able to see that the two promotional items are promoting the same thing. This will mean that this image will be a main focus point of the promotion strategy. I have tried to use similar effects in both this promotion and the digipak. In this i have tried to use a good mix of colours and black. This is because the black colours connotes the sadness surrounding the character in the image.
___________________________________________________________________________________
 
Digipak.
 
 
 


This is the final product of my digipak which will be used as advertising for out music video. I have descided to use these images because it represent how isolated the character is. The back cover of my Digipak which I will use is actually a screen shot from our music video. I have decided to use a screen shot of Connor as my front cover because in this picture he is again alone and isolated.


 

0 comments: